All RV sites include 30 and 50 AMP hookups, water, power, and sewer hookups. Our current rates are:
- Tent sites: $20 per night + tax
- Back-in RV sites: $38 per night + tax
- Pull Through RV sites: $43 per night + tax
- Deposit: The first night's fee is charged as a deposit when reservations are confirmed. The remaining balance (for multiple night stays) is due at check-in. Cash or credit cards only, no checks. If no cancellation notice is received 48 hours before your reservation, your deposit will be forfeited.
- Bathrooms: 24 Hours. Men's and women's bathrooms have 2 showers each. A door code is provided at check-in. No Smoking in bathroom. Please turn off lights and heater when leaving. NO PETS ALLOWED IN BATHROOMS.
Good Sam member must present valid membership ID number or documentation before making reservation and check-in.
Children 15-18 years old stay with us for $4.00 a night, and children 14 and under are $2.00 a night. Each campsite may have two adults ages 18 and older. For each adult beyond the first two, there is an additional charge of $5.00 per person per night. Each site may have a maximum of 7 adults. Children 0-3 = no additional charge.
Max of 6 people per site.
J & J RV Park is a member of the Good Sam Club. We offer 10% off of our rates for all members!
If your membership has expired and you need to renew or you need to sign up for a Good Sam membership click on the Good Sam logo below.
Staff members are on-site from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm daily. The hours for the different facilities within the park are as follows:
- Office Hours: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm MST. Monday-Saturday and 11am to 8pm on Sunday.
- Check-in: 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm MST.
- Check-out: No later than 11:00 am MST.
- Restrooms/Showers: Open 24 hours. Closed 11 am – 12 pm for cleaning.
- Quiet Hours: 9:00 pm to 8:00 am.
In case of emergency during non-staffed hours, please call 911 or for non-life threatening emergencies, contact management at 435-632-2320.
Wi-Fi: J & J RV Park provides high-speed wireless internet for all of our guests. The code for our network will be given to you when you check-in.
Broadcast TV: The city of Kanab broadcasts many television channels. Point your antenna north for best reception.
Bathrooms/Showers: For safety reasons, please try to keep the bathroom floors as dry as possible. Both the men’s and women’s restrooms have two showers each. The door code will be provided to you at check-in.
Please turn off lights and keep doors closed.
J & J RV Park Campground Rules
Speed limit: 5mph
Fires: Wood fires are allowed only in fire pit bowls which are available at the office.
Smoking: Smoking is not allowed in any park building. Please be courteous to neighbors when smoking in your campsite.
Pets: Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after. An offleash pet area is located next to the bathrooms. Bags and trash can are provided. Do not leave pets tied up outside, especially during the summer/winter months. Southern Utah can reach extreme temperatures during summer and winter.
Owners take full responsibility for there own pets. NO BARKING DOGS LEFT UNATTENDED.
Deposits: The first night’s fee is charged as a deposit when reservations are confirmed. The remaining balance (for multiple night stays) is due at check-in. If no cancellation notice is received 48 hours before your reservation, your deposit will be forfeit.
Cancellation Policy: A non-refundable cancellation fee of $10 will be charged for each cancellation with at least 48 hours notice. No refund will be given for cancellations made less than 48 hours before your reservation date.
Tents: No tents may be added on RV sites. You will need to rent a separate tent site.
Safety: For safety reasons, no clothes lines or wire/lines may hang between trees and/or sites.
No Generators Allowed.
No washing or servicing vehicles.
Absolutely No Fires or Barbequing on Tables! Plywood is available at the office to place under your stove or grill.